Voting

Friday, January 15, 2010

Weight Watchers in 20 minutes!

My new WW recipe book came a couple of days ago! I went grocery shopping today for all of the ingredients in my meal plan for the next couple of weeks. They have some pretty great recipes, like salmon in with roasted red pepper Alfredo sauce. YUMMMOOOOOO! Mike is excited as well because he wants to maintain his weight loss and this book has some really great, easy and quick recipes.

I've already lost a couple of lbs on the plan, and if you need to figure out your WW points, here is the updated quiz below to figure out how many points in a day you can consume. My total is 21 which I can totally live with, especially with the boxed meals and the cookbook. I hope to drop these last 10lbs from Lily by summer. It really is true that it is waayyyyyy harder to lose the weight after your second baby and I'm sure being in my thirties now doesn't help either.

1. Sex:

Female: 7
Male: 14
Female Breastfeeding - 14

2. Age:

18-20: 5
21-35: 4
36-50: 3
51-65: 2
65+: 1

3. Weight 2 digit weights:

use the first 1 digit of your weight (eg: 84 = 8, 75 = 7) 3 digit weight: use the first 2 digits of your weight (eg: 112 = 11, 137 = 13)

4. Height:

Under 160cm: 1
Over 160cm: 2

5. Activity at work:

Sitting most of the time: 0
Sometimes sitting, mostly standing: 2
Sometimes standing, mostly walking: 4
Physically hard work most of the time: 6


FEMALES: If your total is less than 18, round up to 18 If your total is more than 33 round down to 33 (40 for breasfeeding mums)

No comments:

Post a Comment