Voting

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Pillow Pit

Soooo, for those long winter days I had to get pretty creative. I think I created a monster. It is called "The Pillow Pit" and they love it. They ask to do it all the time and basically it is just jumping off of the couch into a pit of pillows.

I find that it is really great to use at the end of the day when you need them to burn off some energy before bed and it is too frigid to go outside. BONUS - You can basically sit and watch TV or read while your kids hurl themselves into a pit of pillows.

So for all you moms out there that need to entertain your kids and don't want to put on yet another Blues Clues or Dora video, here is simple answer. This and "forts" works great for the preschoolers. :)

***NOTE*** Please excuse the aweful stains on our cream colored couch, we plan on replacing it when the kids are a little older. We realize it is completely trashed and this is a byproduct of having a two and four year old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment