Here are some of my favorite scrapbook pages that I've done over the past year. They are not digital because I prefer to have physical albums that my kids can look through when they are older. I'm still honing my skills and I really like to learn new techniques and try out new products. The product I want the most is the Silhouette cutter but it is super expensive! Oh well, maybe someday. Until then I will just have to use my handy dandy craft knife.
These are only a fraction of the pages I have done but I still have a million more pages to go. I seriously have 4 huge packets full of photos left to scrapbook!
Welcome to the Partridge family. Although we don't sing and dance, we do have a lot of fun together! Mike and I (Marissa/Mommy) have been married for nine years and we have two great kids.
Logan has will be turning six in November and he is such a big boy now! He is learning and growing every day and never ceases to amaze me with the new skills he learns. He is in Kindergarten already and loves it! Where did the time go?
Liliana is 3 and she is our little firecracker. She is also such a little girl now and is a little social butterfly at preschool! She wants to do and play everything her big brother does but also loves her dolls and Barbie. She is also a very happy, loving, sweet little princess. Her daddy is wrapped around her finger.
My name is Marissa Partridge and I am the former Certified Wedding Coordinator and Owner of Wonderful Day Weddings LLC. I am absolutely passionate about "delivering the dream" to my clients. I help them find their signature style then plan the wedding to their exact specifications.
I decided to stop wedding planning in 2017 and work at my son's school. Since then I've been busy with creating numerous projects that make me happy. From writing novels to composing music! Please visit my art and music blog to see what I've been up to since retiring from being a wedding planner!
Adorable pages Marissa!
ReplyDelete