Voting

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Country Road Riding on the Motorcycle

We didn't get to borrow my dad's Harley too much this year because we were so busy all summer! However, I just had to make time to go out on the bike. It was a beautiful fall day in the 60's so I called my folks up and asked if they would lend us their Sportster and watch the kids.

It was a perfect way to kill a Saturday afternoon. Mike rode by himself for a little bit before I got on but once I did, it was like old times.
We went out for a good three hours that day. I loved looking at the changing leaves, the crisp air in my lungs and saluting the other bikers.

We even got a chance to go out to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Rancho Grande. We split a Chimichanga (the best!) and then headed back home. Yeah, I was a little sore after the ride but it was well worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment