She has wonderful teachers that have known her since she was a baby because we've always had our kids involved in ECFE. I love that her award-winning preschool is so close to home and has so many wonderful, age appropriate activities.
The classroom is so cute! They have a very structured day of play time in the classroom, circle time, art project, snack, then gym and finally classroom cleanup before being dismissed. We were so blessed to get her into this program because there is a waiting list. I stayed up very late to register her as soon as registration was open and I'm very lucky we got a spot! :)
Lily is a social butterfly and she is making many classroom friends. Some of them are even in her gymnastics class! We live in a wonderful community that has a fantastic school district. We are in the top 20% in the state and I'm glad that my children will benefit from the schools here.
Although it was hard to let go and drop Lily off at preschool (I teared up a little again) I know that she is in good hands and that she will benefit greatly from it. Time has gone by so fast! I remember her as a rolly poley baby and now she is a big girl. Sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment