Needless to say, it was a joyous adventure. Logan found his pumpkin first. We went into the fields and he found a little pumpkin with a perfect stem. He proudly declared, "This one is mine!" and held it over his head. Of course, I got a picture. ;D.
Lily picked a few up from the pumpkin patch but none suited her pleasure. I found mine out there, but Mike and Lily were still busy looking. The kids took turns climbing around in the wagon filled full of pumpkins. Lily was very brave and climbed into the tractor seat. It was so fantastic to get a shot of her sitting in this antique tractor! I don't know if they were allowing kids to do this or not so I took a shot of her very quickly and got her down right away.
We will definitely go to the Buffalo Pumpkin Patch again!
They had apples, raspberries, gourdes, tomatoes, squash and novelty pumpkins. Of course, the experience was worth a million dollars! Seeing the smiles on my kids faces as we scoured the pumpkin patch was phenomenal.
It was an absolutely brilliant day. I am so blessed that I got to spend it with my family and we all left extremely happy! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment