Voting

Thursday, October 20, 2011

101 Market with Grandma & Grandpa

As some of you may know, we are remodeling our downstairs bathroom. This little project has turned into a huge project because we decided to gut the old bathroom and start from scratch. This has kept Mike pretty busy during the whole summer and now into the fall.

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon and my parents came out to visit.
I needed to get the kids out of their dad's hair so that he could work on the bathroom in peace. We made an impromptu decision to go to the 101 Market. Every year they have a variety of fun fall activities.



Logan and Lily loved it! They played in the corn pit, rode the animal train and bounced in the Pumpkin Jumper. I also got several precious pictures of them posing in the harvest props. They were so excited to explore all the different things to do.

Logan's favorite was the pedal carts. He raced other little boys around the track and came in second place! Lily's favorite thing was the pumpkin jumper. I think she jumped in there for fifteen minutes non-stop. They both liked the animal train ride and Logan told me that it was "bumpy and fun!"


There is also going to be a haunted house there this year. I hope they keep it up because although our kids are too young, it would be fun to have as they get older. 101 Market also has an awesome corn maze. I think we will do it with the kiddos next year.

Grandma and Grandpa Skowronek enjoyed watching the kids play.
I got to go and look at all the cute decorating ideas at the gift shop. It was a beautiful fall day and I'm glad that we got to go together. I'm sure next time Daddy will get to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment