Voting

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Preview of Lily's 3rd Birthday!

Lily is going to be 3 on Feb. 26th. I still cannot believe it! Time flies by so fast. I know, I know, I say this all the time but it is so true. My mom once told me that she blinked her eyes and I was all grown up and now I know exactly what she means. It is bittersweet.

I'm happy that she is turning three because she has become little Miss Independent. I can't wait to throw her a Jessie birthday party. She has been wanting this since she saw Toy Story 3. The thing is, everything for Toy Story is all about Buzz and Woody. I've been scouring the internet for Jessie birthday party supplies but haven't found anything but a balloon. I also ordered an edible cake image from www.funcakesforyou.com.

I decided that I'd make my own Jessie party decorations! I created this invitation and the theme is "cowgirl." Black, white and red! I think it will turn out cute but I have a lot of work to do yet. So here is a preview of the invitations which are going out shortly. You will have to stay tuned to see all of the cute stuff I come up with for her party! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment