Voting

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sniffles and Snuggles


The kiddos have had a cold for the past week. It is just runny noses and congested coughs but it has still been a bit of a bummer around here. They are cranky, and I don't blame them colds are just no fun. I keep them as comfortable as I can with cold meds and ibuprofin but it seems like this cold has hunkered down and isn't going anywhere for awhile.

There is this Curious George episode where George comes down with a cold virus and he dreams about going into his own body and meeting Toots the germ. Logan was telling me that Toots is in his body and he won't get out! It was pretty cute so Mike and I have been telling him that he needs to rest and take his medicine so Toots will have to leave his body. Thank goodness for this Curious George episode because now he understands what germs are and that they make you sick.

Lily is just now coming down with it and has been a bit cranky and taking long naps. I admit that this past week we've watched a lot of TV. I usually try and keep them entertained with craft projects and stuff but they are just not interested this week. Instead they just want to snuggle up with each other and watch movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment