Voting

Friday, February 19, 2010

First Haircut - My Baby is So Big!

I brought Lily to get her first hair cut ever. She did so great and was such a good girl! I really expected her to be a little scared or to have a hard time sitting still but she was a perfect angel!


The hair stylist explained to her that we were cutting her hair and that she would get a lolli-pop if she sat still and cooperated. We sang some songs while her hair was being trimmed. I just had the back trimmed and layered a bit to bring out her natural curls and bangs cut so her hair isn't always in her eyes. She did a great job while her bangs were getting cut and sat very still. She was born with a full head of hair and it looks like she kept it all! i can't wait for it to get longer so I can braid it and curl it. :) It is like having my very own live cabbage patch doll. :)

The hair stylist did a great job. Lily looks so cute in pig tails, or a half pony tail with her curls. Of course, I got some of her hair to put in my scrapbook and I had to get pictures of her very first hair cut. She is such a big girl now, I can't believe she will be two in a week! It is just goes by so fast. I wonder what she will look like when she is three? Even more adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment