It was really packed with a bunch of wild animals, er, I mean children and as soon as we got in the place Logan was kicking off his boots. I got the kids out of their winter gear as fast as possible and poof, off Logan was running to go play.
Lily and I headed to the toddler area where she went in the ball pit, played on the slide and climbed up and down the mats. She had a blast and Logan came in to
We had snacks out in the commons and the kiddos played with the ice cream truck ride. Logan wanted to "make it go" but I told him I didn't have any money. He used his imagination just fine and even sold me some chocolate ice cream. Lily had to get in on that action and there was a little bit of pushing and shoving over control of the steering wheel. Not surprisingly, the brute won. Oh, for those of you that don't know, the brute is Lily.
I like going to Maple Maze because it burns off their energy really quickly and it is nice to have some place where the kids can just run around. However, it does tend to get a little long if you are stuck in the toddler area. I admit it, I like climbing up to the top of the jungle gym and sliding down the slide with Logan. :) He likes going by himself. LOL.
They were both pretty good most of the time. No major issues with other kids or sharing but I say most of the time because after 2 hours there Lily was really tired. She was ready for a nap and Logan was ready for lunch. Of course, this didn't mean they were going to leave without a fight. Oh no. My kids both threw a major meltdown mock three tantrum in tandem. While getting
Well, we made it out alive although my nerves were frazzled. Once we got into the van everyone calmly accepted that we were going home for nap time and lunchtime. I think the next trip to Maple Maze will include back up, AKA Daddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment