I had both kids make a Valentine for Daddy this year. They both colored, painted and pasted. Logan cut out hearts with a only a little help from mommy. He also applied stickers to his Valentine (and himself) which he had so much fun doing. I helped Lily put stickers, a couple of hand prints, and pasted on hearts for her. She helped by coloring on her card.
It was really great to sit down with the kids and do this fun little craft! I know Mike appreciated receiving one from each child and the kids had such a great time making them!
On the actual day, Mike and I got to go see Sherlock Holmes and out to dinner at Maynard's while Grandma Sue watched the kids for us. It was a nice date, we like to keep things low key but it was still a lot of fun. The bonus was we saw the movie for free because we had complimentary tickets from the theater. They had started a movie 20 minutes late the last time we went there so they gave everyone a
complimentary ticket and we decided Valentine's Day would be the perfect day to use them.
After a movie and dinner, we came home to watch the Olympics and play with the kids. It was a pretty perfect Valentine's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment