It was a beautiful fall day and we were waiting outside for Logan to catch the preschool bus. Lily was practicing climbing up and down the front steps. We also did a little swinging. She loves that and giggles with delight every time she starts to spin or if I give her an underdog.
She was also pushing her Cabbage Patch doll around in her toy stroller and then taking her out and kissing her. She was carrying her around like a good little mommy and I just had to get pictures of her playing. Of course her shirt says it all, Lily is simply "super cute."
I'm so blessed to have my own little girl that I get to dress up in cute outfits and put pigtails with bows in her hair. She is usually really good for me and lets me doll her up. Even so, I think she is a Tomboy at heart because she loves to be rough and tumble with her big brother. There has never been a toy car/truck that she's met that she hasn't liked playing with. Everything Logan plays with she wants to play too!
Much needed Makeover!!
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment