
They have a corn maze, a corn pit, face painting, go cart racing, potato and apple guns, the animal train, pumpkin jumper, and a great pumpkin patch! Logan and Lily had such a blast here! They played in the corn pit and Logan went into the pumpkin jumper. I think he stayed in there for 10 minutes! For a dollar they let the kids jump a really, really long time. He also got to ride the "animal train" which is just pulled by a tractor and is a bunch of little cars made to look like pigs, cows, chickens, sheep, etc. etc. He absolutely loved that and didn't want to get out.
We also picked out pumpkins which was really fun. The selection was great, and it was such a beautiful day to wander and look at all of the pumpkins. They had white, orange, green and perfectly imperfect ones with all kinds of weird growths on them. That is the kind I got, because it reminds me of zombies so I plan to do a zombie pumpkin this year. The kids got little ones that were perfect for their size. I think Logan might be more interested in helping with carving this year, but we will see.
We plan on carving our pumpkins on Halloween Day at Logan's 4th birthday. I think it will be a really good time and will definitely help start the excitement for the evening!
I'm really glad that we have the 101 Market so close to home. It is really a neat place to go and has so many fantastic activities this time of year. I think we will probably make it a family tradition and go every year! The kids should be old enough for the corn maze next year and I love doing those!

No comments:
Post a Comment