Logan had his first day of ECSE or Early Childhood Special Education. He absolutely loves it! They work on his speech and communication skills and he gets to ride the school bus. He absolutely loves that, it makes him feel like a "big boy." I'm so proud of him for being so brave and doing so well. I caught the first day of preschool and waiting for the bus. He was very excited to go to preschool and I'm so happy that he's been so excited to participate. :)
As some of you know, Logan has autism spectrum disorder and we are working hard with him to prepare him for elementary school and socializing. He is doing great and we feel very blessed to live in a district that has an awesome special education system. He really loves his teacher Mrs. Foss and he is learning so much in preschool! He comes home and tells me what he played and learned that day. Doing "art projects" are his favorite.
Much needed Makeover!!
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment