I found this really awesome GFCF pumpkin bread recipe online and I tweaked it a little bit and made pumpkin bread cupcakes that are awesome! I think I'm gonna have to make a batch for Logan to bring to preschool for his birthday. :) This recipe is from Gluten Free Casein Free and Not Starving blog.
GFCF Pumpkin Bread
1 1/2 c. gf flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill Mix)
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 c. pumpkin puree
1/2 c. vegetable oil (I used canola oil)
2 eggs, beaten or use 1.5 tsp of Ener-G Egg replacer with 2 TBSP of water. (Logan can't have eggs)
1/4 c. water
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. allspice
1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional) Walnuts are yummy!
Preheat your oven to 350. Sift together the flour, salt, sugar, & baking soda. In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin, oil, eggs or egg replacer, water, & spices. Pour into the bowl w/ dry ingredients & mix just until all are combined - don't stir too much! Stir in the nuts, if you're using them. Pour 3/4 mixture into each cupcake spot in the cupcake pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Makes about 8 cupcakes.
Much needed Makeover!!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment