Voting

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lily's Gymnastics Halloween Party

Lily is a very energetic little girl and she loves to jump off of the couch, twirl around and tries to do somersaults at the age of 2. I decided that she takes after her mommy quite a bit, she is going to be petite like me, so we signed her up for gymnastics. Well wouldn't you know it - she LOVES it!

Lily asks me nearly every day, "Is it gymnastics today?" Her class is only once a week through community education. I wish they offered it twice a week because she loves it so much. Mommy and Me Gymnastics is filled with 2-4 year old boys and girls. They do floor, bars and beam.

Lily loves to do floor! At 2.5 she can already do a sasche, high kicks and tuck jump. She walks across the beam with no fear and hangs onto the bar and then lets go into the foam pit. Her favorite thing to do is jump on the tumbling track which is just a very long trampoline. I know I am bragging a little bit but my daughter is a natural. Hopefully she will continue to be interested in this sport. :)

Anyway, gymnastics class had a Halloween party and the kids got to wear their costumes to class and play games and were given goodies at the end. I got some very cute shots of her playing "musical pumpkin" and the group photos are so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment