Voting

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Halloween!


I LOVE Halloween. It is my favorite holiday because you get to dress up and be whatever you want to be on that day. Well, for Halloween this year my two kiddos wanted to go as Buzz Lightyear and Jessie from Toy Story. So what did Mommy decide to go as? Woody, of course. I actually made the costume out of stuff we already had so I only spent one dollar on it - for the Cowboy hat that I purchased at the dollar store.

We have a lot of kids in our neighborhood so TOT was really fun! We went farther this year than any other year, instead of just going around the block. Mike and I brought the wagon which was a great idea because when the kids were tired of going door to door we put them in the wagon and pulled them home while they ate their candy.

We lucked out this year and the weather wasn't too bad! It was pretty cold by the time the kids wanted to go home but it was in the 40's when we started out. It was really fun to go dressed up as characters from a movie with my kids. We got so many compliments!Maybe next year I can get Daddy to dress up too. :)

The kids were so tuckered out that they didn't even want to show the neighbors their costumes but we convinced them to anyway. We wanted to save the neighbors for last because they get such a kick out of the kiddos every year. Finally, we went in and the kids dumped their spoils on the living room floor. "Look at all this candy!" said Logan as I checked everything out. It was definitely a great time for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment