
The other day, I looked at the family photo we have hanging up on our wall in the living room and realized that Lily was maybe 9 months old when that was taken! :O So, I decided that we needed to have some more family photos done. I would love to get a professional photographer to do a session with us but for now I had to settle for getting cute shots on our digital camera and photo editing them myself. I think I did a pretty good job!

We all wore black shirts and jeans but of course Logan put a little kink in that plan by insisting on wearing his favorite Toy Story 3 shirt. I figured if I wanted him to smile at all in any of the photos I would have to let him wear it. I think my dad got some great shots of all of us!

We are so blessed to have this beautiful walking trail right up the block from us. We decided to go on a family walk with my parents. It was such a beautiful fall day! There were so many scenic shots but unfortunately I didn't get all of them. The kids were very restless and just "done" with photos about a half hour into our walk. Oh well, I at least got a few good ones!

Mike and I got some great couple shots too.Now I just need to get them printed out and put in this collage frame I have my eye on at Kohl's. Hopefully, the next family photos we get done will be by a pro but for now, these shots my parents took aren't half bad!!

No comments:
Post a Comment