Voting

Monday, October 11, 2010

First Day of Pre-K - 2010

I can't believe that a month has already gone by since Logan started Pre-K for this year! He is always so excited to go and of course his favorite part of the day is getting to ride the school bus! Lily so badly wants to join him on the bus but I've explained that she will have to wait until she is bigger. Instead we wait for the bus with Logan and she waves goodbye to her big brother from the front steps.

Logan is excelling at Pre-K and is making some friends. He wants to invite Lucas, Alex and Maggie to his birthday party. Every day he comes home and tells me what he did in Ms. Fishers class. He is so proud when he's done something good like helping to clean up the toys or singing a song during circle time.


I'm so glad that Logan enjoys going to Pre-K. I feel that they are doing an excellent job of preparing him for Kindergarten.

We are so lucky to live in an area with a great school district. Every time our public schools need a little help the people in our community always step up to the plate and pass the referendum. We also happen to have one of the best Early Childhood & Family Education (ECFE) programs in the state. I know that Logan is going to do well in Kindergarten because of our awesome Early childhood programs. I'm so pleased that Lily participates as well. She absolutely loves ECFE!!!

I am a little sad that he is already turning 5 and he will be in Kindergarten next year! Where on Earth did the time go? I guess what they say is true, you blink your eyes and they've grown up! Please slow down Father Time I want to enjoy my little ones a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment