On Sunday, March 21st we took Logan to his first Wild game ever. Needless to say, he LOVED it! He and another little boy across the aisle from us were cheering "Let's Go Wild" together and they got the whole section going. It was adorable.
Logan was really good the entire time. He enjoyed watching the "big boys" play hockey, eating some good old fashioned cotton candy, and cheering on his team. He would go back and forth between mommy and daddy's laps but stayed seated for pretty much the entire game. He did cover his ears when the Wild would score a goal because everyone cheering and the fog horn going off got really, really loud. The good thing was, he didn't get scared.
In between periods he would go down to the glass and look at the ice to watch the games going on between the kids. He also really liked watching the zamboni put on a fresh coat of ice. He asked me if he could ride it and I told him maybe someday! I think I need to figure out how they pick the people that get to sit on them.
All in all it was a really fun game. We won, there were some fights and a dramatic injury but that made it all the more interesting for him. I think he is hooked and I can't wait to bring him to more games next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment