Voting

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Fun


We were having such great weather recently it really motivated me to get out and do some fun springtime stuff. Of course, one of my favorite spring activities is to get the kiddos pictures taken with the Easter Bunny.

So, it was a balmy 75 degree day and I got the kids all dressed up in their cute Easter attire and headed to Ridgedale Mall. They always have great holiday set ups and their prices are pretty reasonable too! I thought it would be packed but we must have gone at the right time because there was absolutely no line! The kids were in a great mood so I got an adorable picture with them and the Easter Bunny. Unfortunately, I need to figure out how to hook up my scanner with this new photo editing software I am using so I can't post that picture on here yet.

After the Bunny pictures were done, we went and played at the indoor mall park. There were other kids there and Logan got a game of tag going. Lily really enjoyed going down all the slides and sitting in the cars and trucks. Mom even broke down and put in 75 cents so they could take a ride in the apple car. Well worth the cute pictures, I think!
We had an absolute blast and the kids were great the entire time! It makes me think that maybe we should go to the mall more often. They both walked beside me holding hands. They loved going on the glass elevator and on the escalator. It was a great day and I'm glad we got to have some Easter fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment