Voting

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cabin Fever!

The first few weeks of March have been really rough, save for today, it has been a rainy, mucky, mess outside. It has really been too wet for the kids to go outside and play in the snow because of all the drizzle but with the warmer weather they were just itching to get outside.

We resorted to pulling the cars out of the garage and letting them ride around in there. Logan absolutely loves to ride his bike, and I predict that he will be training wheels free by the end of the summer! Lily is just learning. She likes to get on the trike but she doesn't want to peddle even though she can.

Her preference is for Daddy to push her around in a circle. We've done that a little bit but now that she is two I think we need to just let her figure it out on her own. I'm so glad that we have a big enough garage where we can store all of our things and still have room for the kids to play.

Today was the first sunny and warm day and it felt like spring is here! Hopefully it is here to stay. We went for a walk and Logan rode his bike around the block. He had such a great time. I'm sure this summer we will be hitting the bike trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment