Voting

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My handy husband!

I'm so blessed to have a handy husband. This summer, I asked Mike to build me an organizer so that I could put all of our kids' toys in those canvas cube storage bins. I drew up the design, but he was the one to do the measurements and build the actual piece.

I think he did a fantastic job! He spent many nights cutting MDF and measuring each component to make sure that it would all fit together nicely. Then he painted it for me. It took about a month for him to complete the project but it was well worth the money we saved.

I'm very thankful that he is able to build these things for me and he always does such an amazing job! Look at the finished project! It gives us so much more space in our living room and I'm actually able to hide the toys when guests come over. It is also a great way to teach the children to pick up their toys because it is so easy for them to throw them into the bins. I admit, I could be a little more organized and label them but the kids don't seem to have a problem finding what they are looking for!

1 comment:

  1. He has done a neat job.
    And kudos to you for taking that step by step pics.

    ReplyDelete