Voting

Monday, November 23, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?

One minute, Lily was in her room looking at her library books (Blue's Clues and Dora). Usually she likes to "read" them aloud and I can hear her commenting on something or other. I was watching some HGTV and folding some laundry, so I didn't notice that she had gotten a little quiet.


I then heard giggling. It was coming from the bathroom. I look up to see that the bathroom door is closed and the stinker is in there getting into something! So I open the door to find my darling daughter playing in my make up. Lipstick all over her face! It was so adorable, even though she was using my favorite lipstick and mucked it all up. So I ran and got the camera.




I asked Miss Lily to show me how she puts on Mommy's lipstick and she happily demonstrated for me. So here they are, my precious little devil getting into Mommy's make up. There's hope for this Tomboy yet! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment