Voting

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Homespun Christmas Photo Shoot


Well, I know I said that I was going to remember to sign the kids up for a Christmas photo shoot at JC Penney's or Walmart...but it didn't get done. Again. For the second year in a row. Oh well, at least I made up for it by having a semi-decent homespun photo shoot.

I am actually very pleased by how these photos turned out. I simply set a red and green plaid blanket over one of our storage containers, hung the pine-cone wreath just above their head, and added a few rustic Christmas decorations. I thought it would be a good idea to use our wooden wall as a backdrop because our entire family room looks like a north woods cabin with real pine on the walls.

Both Logan and Lily were much more cooperative this year. They actually gave me several good smiles, actually at the same time annnnddd looking at the camera. Hallelujah!

So, I got a really cute shot to put on our Christmas cards this year. My dear friends and family should be getting them shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment