I have to say that I am very pleased with the results. Not only did we not have to wait forever, instead of paying for our photo we were able to give a donation of food or toys. We brought a bag of food which teaches the kids about giving and generosity and for their kindness they were rewarded with a visit with Santa. It was so fun this year because both of my kiddos (6 and 3 1/2) were EAGER to climb on Santa's lap.
Logan had the cutest conversation, telling him about how he wanted the Darth Vader Transformer and that he was doing well in Kindergarten. Lily (for once!) was a little shy but she did finally admit that she wanted Smokey the talking fire engine. It was fitting that they were meeting Santa at the Fire Station!
I am very happy with the photo that we got of them this year. Now I just need to get my butt in gear and print it and put it in our special Santa frame. :)
We also got a couple shots of them on one of the new fire trucks and the old fashioned fire truck that was parked behind Santa! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment