Voting

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot


Darn it! I've been so busy that I forgot to schedule a Christmas photo shoot for my kids. Usually, we go to Wal-Mart or Babies R Us for this. Unfortunately, everything is all booked up because I didn't remember to make an appointment way back in November. Oh well, I decided to create a photo shoot of my kids at home.

I'm sure they are not as great as the store bought photos would have been but it is better than nothing. I got the kids all decked out in their Holiday best put a chair with a plaid blanket in front of our tree and started snapping away. I gotta say, this was no small feat. I took a million pictures and only got a few decent ones. I would say there is only one that I would call good.

The flash on my camera wasn't going off at first, and then when I did reset it to use flash it took forever to take the picture! I can't tell you how many times I had the kids both smiling and looking at the camera only to wait an additional 10 seconds for the flash and get the awesome shot of one child talking and the other looking away. GRRRR!

Despite my frustrations, the kids were actually having a good time. Of course, by the end they wanted it to be done so I have to post some of them. It's funny to see Logan's look of disgust as I snap on even though he is clearly sick of the photo shoot and not cooperating. Lily said "Cheese!" the entire time but was busy looking everywhere but the camera.

Hey, at least I got a few to scrapbook. Maybe this will be a reminder to me to book my Christmas photo sittings early!

And now for the "Mooooommmmmm, I'm doooooonnnneee" photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment