Voting

Monday, November 14, 2011

Preschool Party - Mommy Volunteer

I am so honored to have the opportunity to volunteer in my daughter's preschool class! They hosted a Halloween party for the preschoolers and it was so fun to participate. I was the "Pin the nose on the Pumpkin" game helper.

Lily went as a purple fairy, of course. Purple is her favorite color and fairies are better than Princesses, so there you go! I made her purple tutu and she looked absolutely adorable in it! The rest of the accessories I got at the dollar store. Who can pass up purple fairy wings, a crown, and a necklace for only $3.00? I dressed her in a purple shirt and purple pants, curled her hair and put on make-up. She lllooooveed her costume and couldn't quit admiring herself in the mirror! LOL.

Anywya, the preschoolers went "Trick or Treating" around the building, which meant they got to show off their costumes to different classes, the Kids Play Daycare and the Knights Academy School. Three different levels of our community center have different schools for our children! :)

Afterward, we played a variety of fun games where each child earned a prize. Then we had our fun Halloween snack, read spooky stories and sang spooky songs. Too soon, it was time to go home. I had a great time helping my child's teachers and being a part of her wonderful preschool experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment