Voting

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Park Project - French Regional Park 2011

Every year, we visit French Regional park at least once. This place is just awesome! Not only does it have a park with a maze of ropes, it also has a nice beach for hot weather. This year, we went at the week before the start of school and it was one of the nicer days so we didn't need to swim.

Logan and Lily played for at least two hours. They climbed on the ropes like little monkeys, played in the sandbox and on the swings and slides. I lost track of them many times because they both insist on going in opposite directions! It wasn't too bad though, after a little bit of scouting I found them each time.



We discovered this park last year, and I'm so glad that I took them there again for a field trip. I had forgotten what a cool park it was. We are lucky that it is only about a half hour drive from us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment