Voting

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Strawberry Picking at Apple Jax Orchard

One of my favorite activities that we got to do this summer was go strawberry picking with the kids. Apple Jack's Orchard in Delano is very family friendly so we had a blast. The kids got to pick (and eat) a lot of strawberries.

Logan especially liked helping pick them and he was also very busy running up and down the pathways. Lily's temperment that day wasn't all that great. She was a little young for the experience and didn't understand why we wouldn't just let her go wherever she wanted to. She did have fun playing in the hollow log though.

I'm excited to go back next summer. I think it will be a family tradition and maybe I will actually learn how to make strawberry preserves or something! We used the strawberries in smoothies and just ate them as snacks. There's nothing like fresh strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment